Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fire and Silver rosary


And I will put this third into the fire,
and refine them as one refines silver,
and test them as gold is tested.
They will call on my name,
and I will answer them.
I will say, `They are my people';
and they will say, `The Lord is my God.'"
Zechariah 19:3


This stunning rosary is made with the colors of fire and silver. The Ave beads are 6mm silver Swarovski pearls, and the Pater beads are 8mm Swarovski deep red coral satin. They are much more beautiful than can be captured in a photo.





The beads are wire wrapped by hand with non-tarnishing 20 gauge silver wire. 






The center, a Madonna on one side and image of "Ecce Homo" on the reverse, and the beautiful scrolled crucifix are both made from pewter.





The solid structure of the wire wrapping makes this rosary almost indestructible.



This rosary is available in my Etsy shop.




1 comment:

Reinventing Mother said...

That rosary is beautiful!!! And the red is my birthstone !